This recipe can easily be made gluten free by using a gluten-free crust.
- 2 medium green tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small white onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, sliced
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 cup preferred pizza sauce
- 1 12 inch pizza crust
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Spread sauce on the pizza crust evenly.
- Arrange green tomato slices, onions, basil, and pepper flakes evenly over the sauce and top with cheese.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes, until crust is slightly brown and cheese has bubbled.
- Serve immediately.