This pie can easily be made gluten free by using a gluten-free crust and preparing the crumble with pecan meal.
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 2 cups green tomatoes, diced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh peaches, diced
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup butter or butter alternative
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 prepared 9-inch pie crust, defrosted if applicable
- In a large bowl star the filling by combining 1/4 cup brown sugar and corn starch. Stir in tomatoes, peaches, raisins, lemon zest, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine remaining sugar, butter, and flour with a pastry cutter or for until the crumble forms.
- Pour filling into the prepared 9-inch pie crust and top with crumble.
- Bake in pre-heated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for X minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes at room temperature before serving.