- 2 pounds fresh eggplant, peeled and sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups Japanese breadcrumbs (like Panko)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon salt
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Liberally coat a baking sheet with olive oil spray and set aside.
- Fill three separate pie tins or other shallow dishes with the milk, flour, and bread crumbs.
- Add oregano and salt to the breadcrumbs and combine.
- Dredge each eggplant slice in the flour, milk, and breadcrumbs then place them on the baking sheet.
- Coat all of the breaded eggplant slices liberally with the olive oil spray and place in the oven at 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes.