This gazpacho capitalizes on the best that early summer produce has to offer.
- 4 large green tomatoes
- 2 medium cucumbers
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 clover garlic
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 sprig of mint
- 1 medium purple pepper for garnish, diced
- 1/2 small sweet onion for garnish, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine green tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, cilantro, and mint in a blender adding enough water to create a smooth consistency.
- Season soup with salt and pepper to taste
- Serve garnished with diced purple peppers and onion.