- Spaghetti squash, halved and de-seeded
- 3 to 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1-3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (optional)
- salt to taste
- Place the squash halves face down in a large rectangular baking dish. Place a sprig of rosemary under each half and a few around the squash.
- Pour water in the baking dish with one half inch of water.
- Place the baking dish in the over and cook at 400 degrees Farenheight for an hour or until the squash is fork tender.
- When the squash is finished cooking, carefully remove from the oven and allow to cool until it can be safely handled, about 15 minutes.
- Scoop the flesh of the cooked squash into a large bowl and discard the skins. Toss with olive oil and salt to taste, or serve with marinara sauce.