These roasted cauliflower wedges go great with Mushroom Gravy.
- 1 large head cauliflower, quartered into wedges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Arrange the cauliflower wedges on a baking sheet, then drizzle generously with olive oil.
- In a small bowl, combine the paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper. Rub this spice mixture on the cauliflower wedges.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until the cauliflower is nicely browned and soft, about 35 minutes.
Feel free to play around with the spice mixture in this recipe!