Kale and Cranberry Salad
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, halved
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 bunch kale, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine cranberries, brown sugar, salt, and orange juice. Allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Place the chopped kale in a large bowl and massage by hand until the volume is reduced by half and the kale is tender, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Once the dressing has finished marinating, add it to the salad with the olive oil and toss.
- Top with walnuts and serve.