Passion fruit (maracuya) is tart and delicious and pairs fantastically with ripe sweet strawberries (fresas). Chobani makes a Passion Fruit Greek yogurt that we used for this recipe, but plain Greek yogurt and two tablespoons of fresh passion fruit will also produce excellent results.
- 1 cup Passion Fruit Greek Yogurt
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and minced
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk or preferred milk substitute
- 1 1/2 tablespoon or more of turbinado sugar to taste
- Combine yogurt, strawberries, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Using a fork lightly mash the strawberries until softened.
- Add the milk and sugar to taste. Stir until the sugar is thoroughly dissolved.
- Portion the mixture evenly in Popsicle molds. Freeze for at least two hours, loosen under running water for a few seconds, and enjoy!