These simple little cookies pack a flavorful punch and really let good sweet potatoes shine.
- 1 pound sweet potato, cooked & mashed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white or turbinado sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix sweet potatoes, sugar, oil, milk, and lemon juice together. Add dry ingredients until thoroughly incorporated.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto a greased baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. These cookies will be soft and chewy!