Garlic Sweet Potato Fries
- 3 cloves garlic, grated
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into three inch long fries
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Combine garlic and rice flour in a large freezer bag and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine sweet potatoes and almond milk. With clean hands, gently combine until all of the sweet potato fries are evenly coated.
- Transfer the fries to the freezer bag. Seal the bag and shake vigorously until the fries are evenly coated.
- Transfer the fries to a non-stick baking dish and spray thoroughly with the non-stick cooking spray. Season with salt and pepper then bake at 350 degrees until tender and golden brown, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite condiment or Aji.