- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts, ground
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Salt to taste
- Over medium-low heat, fry rice flour in olive oil, stirring constantly, until slightly golden, about 1 minute.
- Add ground walnuts, vegetable stock, lemon juice, and pepper, and increase to high heat.
- Bring liquid to a boil, whisking occasionally, then reduce heat to medium. Continue to simmer until gravy thickens, about 2 minutes.
- Season with salt to taste.