- 2 cups gluten-free flour, divided
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons Allspice Dram, divided
- 3 tablespoons non-margarine butter substitute
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Combine 1/2 cup of gluten-free flour, brown sugar, chopped pecans, and 1 teaspoon Allspice Dram in a medium bowl. Cut non-margarine butter substitute into the mixture and set aside.
- Combine coconut milk and vinegar in small bowl and let stand for 5 minutes.
- Combine remaining flour, white sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add the vegetable oil, remaining Allspice Dram, and coconut milk mixture.
- Coat the cups of a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. put one table spoon of topping in the bottom of each cup. Top with 1/2 cup of cake batter. Bake for 20-30 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit until they pass the toothpick test.
- Turn the cakes out on to a rack to cool.
Note: For a little extra kick, drizzle the cakes with Mayfair Icing.