This is an easy three course meal for a person on their own. This is my version of Microwave Cooking for One.
- 1 portabello mushroom cap, stem removed
- 1/4 block of tofu, crumbled
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 small tomatoes, sliced and divided
- 2 small Yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 a medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3-5 fresh sage leaves, coarsely chopped
- olive oil
- 2 small yellow summer squashes
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Combine tofu, walnuts, garlic, and thyme with a pinch of salt and stuff the potabello. Place on the cookie sheet and top with 1/2 of the tomato slices.
- Combine remaining tomato slices with squash in a corner of the cookie sheet. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar and a pinch of salt.
- In the opposing corner, combine potatoes, onion, and sage. Drizzle with olive oil and s pinch of salt.
- Place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake at 400 degrees until the potatoes are tender and slightly browned, 30-45 minutes.
- All the sheet to cool to the touch then enjoy!
Tip: If you don’t transfer the meal to a plate you can save time washing an unnecessary dish!