- 1 large purple onion, diced
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 2 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon whole coriander, cracked
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup of natural chunky peanut butter
- 1 bunch of greens (kale, spinach, collards, or sweet potato greens), chopped
- Saute the onions, garlic, and ginger over medium-high heat until onions are soft and translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add coriander, hot pepper flakes, sweet potatoes, and broth. Bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 20 minutes.
- Stir in the peanut butter and bring back to a simmer. Add the greens and cook until the greens wilt, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve.