- 1 pound black Spanish radishes, grated
- 1/2 pound white potatoes, grated
- 2 sprigs of green garlic, minced
- 1 medium white onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon black cumin, ground
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Vegetable oil based spray
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form patties using about 1 cup of the mixture. Space the patties on a well oiled cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees until they begin to brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Flip the patties and cook another 8 to 10 minutes.
- Serve hot with apple sauce or any other condiment of your choice.